7/9/11

199

2011 Design Team

The new challenge is live I think you will be very inspired by this weeks palette

So yummy, for the reveal I made a girly card, even the music this week will inspire you so go ahead, visit the site, become a member, you will love it there and who knows you could be this weeks gallery Fave!
here is my entry, in all its CP glory
Thanks
now go over and play!
I also made a LO
This newflowers in our garden were planted by my DH, they are so lovely and big, I wanted to recreate them in fabric for my LO and I also wanted you to get the feel for the dimension of them...
A staggered title using this I maginisce funky alphas
And fellow DT Nadia Canizzo is a guest designer at CCCB one of my favorite places to play.  Their challenge this week is birds of a feather, this is what I created:
I made myself a new pin cushion, using one of Maya Roads cb as a template in raw canvas. I then used one of Tim Holtz masks and some glimmer mist and then did a felt rose and cut a felt leaf and voila, I am a very happy girl!

Enjoy the weekend, hugs
Milagros

17 comments:

Cheryl Nelson said...

Pure LOVELINESS!! Always a DELIGHT to visit your blog and view your FAB creations!

Linda R. said...

Oh my goodness.. All these creation a breathtaking.. I just love that vintage gal you used. and your pin cushion looks so cute..

Hugs, Linda

cat lacigale said...

gorgeous projects ! I love your card

Alison said...

Beautiful projects..the LO looks so delicate!
Alison xx

jacirascrap said...

Adorei, adorei e adorei!!! Que cartão!! Que passarinho!!! E que LO cheio de graça!!!

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

What an amazing creation, love it! thanks for playing along with us at CCCB!

sandi said...

Wow! LOVE your creations! All three are just fab! So much talent!

Ros said...

Fabulous creations and that little bird is terrific!! thanks so much for playing along at CCCB

Ira said...

Totally sweet, your girlish card and I just love your pincushion! Fab!

Audrey Pettit said...

Oh, Milagros, what beautiful creations you have here. I just love your style. That card is absolutely adorable! Love the papers and the girlie cut out. Such a great take on that color challenge. Love how you did the sentiment, too. And what a soft and sweet layout. Love the mix of the title work. And wow, I am in love with your new pincushion. Totally WANT one of those! :)

Helen Tilbury said...

Congrats Milagros - again & again! Am so happy to be on the CCG team with you!! Love the card you made - it is just too cute and that pincushion is the height of cuteness :)

Davi said...

What a wonderful vintage card...love that little girl! Such a beautiful LO and the sweet little pincushion is so fun.

Melinda said...

Gosh your work is sooo STUNNING!!! Love that cute little card and how adorable is your layout!! That little bird is sooooo CUTE :))xx

Dru said...

Hi Milagros - thank you so much for visiting my blog and leaving such a nice comment. Your card is adorable and I love the layout you did for your new nephew - so so sweet! Such an inspiration as I am not a scrapbooker - but I do have good intentions if that helps. Thanks again, Dru

Sonia said...

Hi, Hola Milly
Absolutely BEAUTIFUL! Great creations.
-Sony

Fi said...

Adorable work and I especially love that pin cushion, super cute.

scrapbookertink said...

How super cute is that pin cushion, you should sell them, I would buy one even though I don't use pins LOL. Have a fantastic weekend.