7/2/10

Good Times

Good Times under the sizzling sun. It is Hot here. This is a tag I made reusing a store coupon. It had the coolest tag form and the coolest size, it's roughly a 4x6 I can actually use this to create a tag album or maybe use it as an embellie in a LO. I think it turned out juicy and nice. Those colors from Bo Bunny make me happy, the background color makes me happy, lime green has an effect on me... Anywho this is my entry for Laura's sketch, all flipped around my way!

I am telling you, yummy...
Sonia @ http://sonia-studio60.blogspot.com/ asked i we could make her a wedding card. I did a 50 yr anniversary card for her challenge. Not many people fall into that category and the commitment....


This is one of Becky's sketches for this months Page Maps and my entry below can be found here http://www.pagemaps.com/july10maps.htm




Here is my son in a pic with Carlos Alomar while the Mets were playing the Marlins here in Puerto Rico this past Monday. What a blast having a Mayour Leagues game here. It was the perfect Father's Day for them.
Enjoy your 4th of July!


7 comments:

Luz Maria Bruna said...

Que tag mas bonito y colorido.Y el Lo precioso tambièn.El sketch me encanta!!!

cnelson said...

Gorgeous tag and fabulous lo!!

Laura Davis said...

Super cute!
Thanks for playing at 2S4Y!
Laura

Sylvia said...

Great tag! So much lovely work!

Nerina said...

Your work is utterly beautiful!! I can't believe how many details you put into things! (Have you ever played at www.theshabbytearoom.blogspot.com - no I don't work there, LOL - but I really think your style would fit in there sooooooooooo well!)

Sonia said...

Hola Milly
Por fin puedo entrar para darte las gracias por participar en mi Primer Reto de Celebracion.
Tus creaciones bellisimas como siempre.
Me encanto la tarjeta buen tema de boda que una tarjeta celebrando 50 Aniversario de Bodas.


**Sony**
Sonia-Studio60

Sonia said...

Hola Milly
Por aqui otra vez para felicitarte, eres una de las FAB 5 con tu hermoso Tag y tienes un premio tambien por participar en mi 1er RETO.
Espero entregarte pronto tu premio.
Muchas Felicidades!!!

**Sony**
Sonia-Studio60