12/22/13

Christmas!!!!

Hi everyone can you believe it only 3 more days for Christmas??? The year totally flew by!
Speaking of Christmas it is our prompt for the week over at Our Beautiful World, we have gathered a bunch of pics for you and can't wait to see yours!
To me nothing is sweeter than seeing my kids face on Christmas morning, their joy when opening presents, specially a certain little one who is happy not giving Santa a list...
or this big guy who never forgets his lists...

this
can you find me there?
this
and specially this!!


Merry Christmas everyone!!!!!
 
Milagros



4 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Such beautiful photos!!!!!

Ros Crawford said...

Merry Christmas to you!!!! Gorgeous photos my friend!

Lizzy Hill said...

Lovely photos! Especially the star on the tree one - I hope you have a very happy & BLESSED time with your family & friends - MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!

Barbara said...

Such a nice tree you have! And yes, I foudn your reflection on the bauble(s)... I tried in vain to take pictures without my reflection. I hope you had a Merry Christmas and wish you a Happy New Year, too! I'm very much looking forward to another year's worth of your posts!