11/1/13

Hey Cool Kid, LO for Scrapfriends, AU

Smile for the camera!
There is a brand new sketch over at scrapfriends this month.  Usually I can't wait for this day to come as I looove their sketches.  They design the most amazing sketches and they inspire me to try new things on the way.  This month it's a wee bit different since I got to be a guest designer!!!!!
I was so thrilled to see it firsthand and work with it!
I hope my take on the sketch inspires you to try a twist of your own
So here are the closes
my nephew Lucas who just got back from being in the hospital almost two weeks. 
Thanks God he is OK
I painted some wooden Prima feathers inspired by the cool sketch

I used some gesso and modeling paste and then decided it was a good idea to sew over it all...

 I worked with some vellum embellies by Pink Paislee and loved the effect
 
here's the fab sketch
Beautiful to the last inch!
Now go make up some time to play and enjoy your November!!!
 
Milagros
 
ScrapFriends button
 
 

 
 


9 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

This is gorgeous! LOVING the wood grain and those feathers!!!!

Debbi Tehrani said...

Loving that sketch, and you did an awesome job with it, Milagros! Gorgeous page!

Unknown said...

Congrats to you on being a guess designer my friend. This page looks amazing. Love the wood grain paper.
And the photo is so cute.

Happy November..

Hugs~

Leovi said...

Realmente originales y creativas estas composiciones, me gustan mucho, saludos!!

FiKenward said...

Congrats on your GD position, well deserved and your page is gorgeous as is your pic!

zenevak said...

This is so delightful! What a wonderful take on the sketch!

alexandra s.m. said...

Your page is gorgeous and full of life!
Congrats on your Guest Designer spot Milagros!!

Mitralee said...

WOW! That is a lovely page! I LOVE those cool feathers! So pretty!

Audrey Pettit said...

So sorry to hear that your nephew has been in the hospital, but grateful that he is ok! Your page is gorgeous, Milagros! LOVE the textured background! And those wood feathers are fabulous!