11/1/13

You make my heart sing

 
Hi everyone, it's reveal day over at CSI as case 96 opens for investigation!
This is how I solved my case
I used the color scheme complete and then for my evidence I used:
here's the fab case!!!
mesh, clock, typewriter font, rhinestones, sheet music (well in stamps)
gold metal in my inca gold hearts and  paint with my red gelato



sweet music stamp by Penny Black, I used rhinestones to highlight the wing of the butterfly

inca gold for my hearts sooo shiny!!!

I used a Prima wooden clock and treated it with black embossing powder

part of my journaling is near the scrolls on the photo and the rest is on the back

I have written a story about our favorite room in Grandma's house!
Now go make some time to play!!!
 
and as always so happy you are here!!!
 
 
 
 
Milagros


7 comments:

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

Amazingly beautiful layout!!!!!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

This is gorgeous!! I loveeeeeeeee the flowers and the red drips!!!

mandysea said...

Wow, that's a great case solved! Love the little shiny hearts and your journaling handwriting.. I thought it was a stamp!

Lizzy Hill said...

YOu got me at the red paint....then that buttefly peeking out....gorgeous! I hope you don't mind, I featured your SF Guest Design page on my blog....I really liked it!!!!

Ros Crawford said...

And you totally rocked the challenge!! What a beautiful photo and stunning page!

Barbara said...

That's an amazing design! And a wonderful photo, too!

Audrey Pettit said...

Oh, what a fabulous photo! And a beautiful design, Milagros! Love the gelato and LOVE those gold hearts!