11/13/08

Springtime






I know, I'm out of Season, LOL, but I loved Kazan's sketch this week to do this little welcome sign for my home!
I also made this special dress my daughter is proudly wearing with Heather Bailey fabrics and a special LO about her relationship with her dad using her paper line. So much fun working with the fabrics and the paper. I wish you could see the details on her dress, I beaded the sleeves with fuschia seed beads and I also made her a pin to match the dress that she wears in a headband.

8 comments:

Unknown said...

Your door hanger is beautiful! I love the tulle. And that dress, wowzer, I'm am so envious of anyone who can sew like that!

Unknown said...

what a fabulous take on Kazan's sketch... beautiful!!

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

gorgeous spring card - I love making spring cards all year round too AND those pictures of your daughter are so cute!

Eveline said...

I love your door hanger and the LO and the dress are great.
Eveline.

Lea L. said...

Very pretty! I love the pearls you used on the door hanger! Great job with the sketch this week!

~lea

**Nancy** said...

Oh cute!!!! I love your card!!!

Hanneke van der Linde said...

What a gorgeous take on Kazan's sketch!