9/28/10

Merci

Thanks Kazan for picking my card @ 2s4y
I know, it's been a while since I last blogged, I miss going around visiting everyone, and I promise I will sit down and take the time to go visit you!
This post is a multiple challenge one, to begin with the challenges Mom asked me for 3 thank you cards! Here's the first one and it goes with Kazan's sketch, I guess it's all of you that have a couple of this around, edged papers, that is.  I also wanted to incorporate pearls and pastels fromShabby Tea Room and since I was using a watch silhouette I wanted the pearls to dangle as jewelry , go and see the most beautiful bracelet to be inspired with!  And lastly I needed to use the flowers and frills of my friends over at Citycrafter they have Ros with a glorious bunch of roses for you to be inspired.
So here's the final project enjoy and I'll be seeing you!

13 comments:

Debbie said...

Simply GOR-JUS!!!!!! I love everything about your design, especially the dangling jewel! Thanks for joining us this week in the Tea Room :)

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

So sweet, I love the colors and that dangling jewel, thanks for playing along with us at CCCB!

Ros said...

Oh so pretty ... I love the watch frame with the dangling jewel ... so creative ... Thanks ever so much for joining us at CCCB

Ros said...

So very elegant ... love the watch from and the dangling jewel ... thanks ever so much for playing along at CCCB

Clare said...

Gorgeous, I love everything about it, that blue butterfly is just perfect! Thanks for playing along this week at the Shabby Tea Room!!

Nicole said...

Pretty! Love the layout and the color combo! Thanks for playing along with us at TSTR! :)

cnelson said...

Wowzers!! This is so gorgeous!!! Love that jewel!!

Unknown said...

Sooo pretty.. Thanks for playing along with us at CCCB!

Kelly said...

Such a pretty and romantic card. Love the "merci" and that beautiful butterfly accent.

Sylvia said...

Hi Milagros, Love your card! thanks for stopping by my blog. Always love visiting yours. Have a wonderful World Card Day!

Unknown said...

Millie - this is soooo pretty - I love all the detail
Thanks for joining us this week at 2S4Y
:) Kazan

Carol's Ink Spot said...

Beautiful! Love the softness with the pastel colors.

Sylvia said...

Congratulations on your Fab Five win!