2/14/11

Feliz Dia de San Valentin

 This quick Valentine's card was inspired by the use of glitter over @ the Citycrafters blog where the girls are playing with all that glitters!
 Then the girls @ the shabby tearoom are keeping warm and I was inspired by the hues and by who keeps me warm, who is also getting the card above, LOL
 And this will help keep you warm, just a thing I whipped this morning for my neighbor, who is a sweet girl that's always there when I need her, thanks Awi!  This of course would be what I would  make to my DH if he were a chocolate person...Made with Pure 85% cocoa by Godiva, yum!

12 comments:

Debbie said...

So very pretty! Thank you for sharing this lovely creation with us in the Tea Room this week :)

Pattie said...

Oh so very pretty! Thanks for joining us in the Tea Room this week!

PapierGirl said...

Beautiful! Thanks for joining us this week at TSTR! :)

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

Lovely and glittery, thanks for playing along with us at CCCB!

cnelson said...

scrumptious creations! Thank you so much for joining us at CCCB!

Unknown said...

Ahhh, what a pretty creation.. Thanks so much for playing along with us at CCCB!

Ros said...

fabulous creations ... Thanks so much for joining us at CCCV

papertrails leaver said...

Wow! This is is beautiful! I am loving the tiny shadowbox you made! The doily edges are so shabby chic! :-) Amy

Michelle said...

gorgeous hanging heart box!

Analia Cristina said...

Qué estupendos trabajos,la cajita -corazon es un amor,y el chocolate mejor no hablemos!!!!

Lydibel said...

Wow!!!
Love the chocolate cake Godiva coco fave! My birthday is in 2 days if I only was your next door to you!!!

Sonia said...

Hello, Hola Milly!
Wow! Love the heart creation, great details. I love the MS border punch that you used it.
A Chocolate heart cake look so nice, my daughter is a chocolate lover and we love Godiva Chocolate.
Thanks for sharing!
-Sony