8/3/12

One Summer Day

Hi!  This month I have been invitied to be a guest designer for CSI,
As you know I am a huge fan and play frequently and I was thrilled beyond words at the invitation!
This is the first case I was assigned, can you tell how right up my alley this is????
Those yummy colors are totally Caribbean!!!
Here's my take with the special frame around it, oh I just looove it!!!

now it is your turn to head over and play
I will be back with closeups and a how to for the washi tape
I will keep you posted!!!
Have an awesome weekend!!!

Milagros

3 comments:

ANUPAMA CHOUDARY said...

Congrats, Milagros, on being a special investigator at CSI. Your page is so delish...love the colors. They go perfectly with the pictures.

Audrey Pettit said...

congratulations on your guest designer gig, Milagros! Those colors are so perfect for you! Love your artsy layout. :)

Bente Fagerberg said...

This is so cool and artsy!! I LOVE it!!
Congrats on being a special investigator!!