1/19/10

Love you






Love is in the air, pretty soon Valentine's arrives and we get to do something special. Hope you all had fun this long weekend, I know we did! Check out the weather in the south-west. weather in the east was perfect for the Cullen family not ours, we had a rainy week so we needed some Gilligans sun and drove to
Guanica and Ponce. It was Perfect there.
There is also some China for you to see, I had to scraplift a version from Scrapbooks etc, it as perfect for my 4 photos. And then the girls have to looooove their shoes, you know...
This turned out to be a micro mini card, funny how it looks so big in the photo. I wanted to use the new MM paper that has all the itty bitty goodies, enjoy...

6 comments:

Unknown said...

What a fun post Milly - the card is gorgeous and you say it is a mini - wow! So much detail :) Love the layout of the shoes - my other favorite passion too! Am I seeing you at CHA? - Hope so
hugs
K

Kathy Martin said...

Fun card! :) Kathy

Shanna said...

OH! CUTENESS!!! Thanks for playing with us! ~Shanna

Pamela said...

I love that you sewed on your card. I just started doing that and I am having a blast!

cnelson said...

fantabulous projects!

Sonia said...

Milly:
Siempre haciendo bellezas en el scrapbooking.
Las fotos me encantaron.
Fabulous works!
Great Job!

**Sony**