8/19/11

Color Combos 205 to the plus!!!

Hi everyone, I have been away , computerless, if that is a word... so I have missed stopping by everyone's blogs, I have no clue as to what is going on in the bloggosphere, and I miss you all so much. 
Anywhoo being without a computer has its perks, I see everything on the positive side, yes I have been very productive, not spending so much time in the computer frees me to create.  This weeks new palette is very inspiring, who doesn't love playing with dusty pink, red, beige and teal?  In my book this is the ultimate plus!!!!
This is your inspiration photo and here is the CCG link so you go straight to the Reveal to be inspired.



Seeing these gorgeous women makes me want to be one of them, LOL, they are gorgeous.  The focus is on product this time around, inspired by the photo you will have to use any kind of mesh material that works with the color combo. 
This time I wanted to use this photo of me, yes every once in a while we need to have pages with ourselves in them.  Remember the photo shoot we had back in May? well Myriam took this photo of me and I wanted to scrap it, it is a part of who I am, since I was in 5th grade I have been using a camera, I have taken so many moments in pictures I can not keep count.
Then I saw the sketch this week at OUAS and thought it was so perfect, I could scrap to one of my fave songs from Nickelback: Photograph, very appropriate for my photo...
Here is some of the lyrics that I hand wrote and a peek at one of my DS old photographs, he was so little then.

A side view for the textures here


Some textural views of all the yummy layers...

I made this using the color combo for my kids first day of school!
This one I made because I just couldn't resist such a glorious palette to work with...
And a small card for your inspiration I wanted the dressfrom to represnt the letter I in
I Love You!
Hope you have a beautiful weekend full of inspiration
A big hug
Milagros

15 comments:

phamil said...

Love your projects and you OUAS page! Thank you for joining us for the challenge!!

Yolande (pronounced you-land-a) said...

Your layouts for OuAS and CCG are fantastic! Love that you used the song photograph...so appropriate for your beautiful layout. Yummy details on both LO's and adore your card!!! So love the way you made that banner.
Thanks for your super sweet comments on my blog. So appreciate it!
Have a stunning weekend... :)

jacirascrap said...

Vários e vários LO lindos! Adoro seu cartão também!

Alison said...

Great projects...it IS a beautiful colour palette!
Alison xx

Ella Swan said...

I am so sorry you've been computerless! How awful!! I need my computer - even to create! I need to check Pinterest, or the challenge sites, etc...Hope it is back good as new now! Yes this is certainly a 205 overload girl! Way to go creating this much based on one combo - indeed it was a very beautiful one I agree!!

ANUPAMA CHOUDARY said...

Wow, you are on a roll, Milagros! I love them all.
Hugs from India,
Anupama

Unknown said...

Such amazing projects! well-done!
Thank you for playing along at OAUS! ~Gerry~

scrapbookertink said...

You have been busy, so many gorgeous creations for CCG, love the card especially.

cnelson said...

wowzers such FANTABULOUS work!!! LOVIN' the color combination!!!

Cynthia Lloréns said...

Milagros those pages are STUNNING and AMAZING...so many wonderful details...........!!!!Great job and the card is beautiful.I fell so honored to work with you in CCG!!
Have a wonderful week.
Kisses and huges from Brazil
Cynthia

Bente Fagerberg said...

So much eye candy here Milagros. Love it so much. thanks for joining us at OUAS!!

Audrey Pettit said...

Wow, Milagros, what beautiful projects! I love each and every little inch. That photo of you is fabulous. Love the sassy flower in your hair. Love the back to school layout, too, and the frilly one of your sweet girl. And that card! Wow, how I love that design! SO fabulous!

Vicky Varvadouka said...

Wow! These are all beautiful projects!!!I love them! Especially the one for OUAS! Great design!Thank you for playing along at OUAS!

Lizzyc said...

all of these are really gorgeous.. love them!

Trudi Harrison said...

Gorgeous projects!!