4/24/12

You can Do Magic

You can have anything your heart desires....and so it goes with the beautiful song by America!
This weeks challenge at CSI was pinks and greys...ahhhh back in my senior year of high school a long, long time ago I was dressed in them.  I guess it was fashionable in those days to wear them and my talented mama designed and made me a grey linen dress and she fashioned a beautiful ribbon belt in several shades of pink.  I know you would have loved to see me in my high school years with the nice 80's hairdo, LOL but mama lives far away and by the time I got the color palette there was no time to search for such photo.  SO I give you my little Miss.
here's the file
So, here's the evidence.
 sparkly things, shiny things, sequins, feathers...
Testimony, use a song title to inspire the journaling
it couldn't get any better, she works magic with those eyes I tell you
she can be able to hypnotize me or her dad into anything her heart desires
and so it says wrapped around her photo
she looked so cute with that gap, sigh...Already she has a new smile!

Have an awesome week!!!!!
Milagros

4 comments:

cnelson said...

This is ohhhh sooooo beautiful! I hope you do get to scrap that high school pic, too. I would love to see it. The dress sounds wonderful!

Alison said...

This is beautiful Milagros..but I too would love to see the pic of you!
Alison xx

Sonia said...

Millie as always you also do MAGIC.. thanks for your beautiful page, great job! Love your daughter's photo.
-Sony

Audrey Pettit said...

Wowzers! SO stunning, Milagros! Love, love, love that photo and love your design. The black and white photo works so perfectly here. Love the glamor and bling and that color palette is gorgeous. So love the bit of feather that you used! This is just perfectly amazing!