11/15/13

CSI 98 Prima BAP November "Joy"

Hi everyone it's Friday night and you know that means a new release over at CSI
it is a lovely case, gorgeous greens, blues and lavenders
Plus November brings a new sketch over at Prima
 
98 Joy

For my scheme I used all colors focused on the light blue. For my evidence I went with polka dots on my pp, I suspended the ballet slippers, used a ribbon to do so, used wood on my title, frames on my photo. For my testimony I documented a dream. You see I always wanted a little girl, I also wanted her to have a chance at stuff I never tried. Ballet was one of them, but I waited and gave her the choice. Turns out she loves it on her own right so I now get to watch her perform, secretly happy that my dream came true!
Although you know I am not a big fan of purple I think it looks great I painted some watercolor hearts in purple and made some splatters with Dylusions in purple

 
    here are all the accents


     
    a few behind the scenes



    here's the awesome case for you to be inspired
    and the sketch
    2013 November BAP Lene Bjornerud
    your
     
     

     

11 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

I love love love love this!!! LOVING the colors and the splatters ... and loving those ballet slippers!!!

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

I Love your layout Milagros. Your design is so wonderful and that ballet shoes, I WANT IT!!!!!

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

I Love your layout Milagros. Your design is so wonderful and that ballet shoes, I WANT IT!!!!!

FiKenward said...

Gorgeous page Milly, love how you used the darker shade of purple as a contrast here as well as the Rubons.

Lizzy Hill said...

Nice one....love those frames & it's fun to see how you created your gorgeous background work, too:):)

Val-Belle said...

Beautiful delicate layout for a dancer. Love the step by step and the way you used the colors. The little slippers are perfect :D

zenevak said...

This is such a delightful layout! You have worked the case beautifully! Love the frames and ballet slippers.

Barbara said...

Another great piece of art - and you did well with the lavender! Have a great weekend!

Anonymous said...

What a beautiful layout!! I love the layers and colors :-)

Mona Pendleton said...

Gorgeous layout! Love the beautiful background! Thanks for sharing your creative process!

Audrey Pettit said...

So, so awesome! Love that fabulous background you created, and love all the little details. You absolutely rocked the purple, even with it not being your favorite color!