2/1/14

Café Premium

Hi everybody, I know, I know I have been MIA....but it's so good to be back, specially in a scrappy mood!!!  Recently we visited a fabulous place in Old San Juan Chocolate Cortés Café in San Francisco St.  Regardless of the fabulous chocolate I am always up for coffee and that brings me up to things I love...
I LOVE coffe, café in Spanish and love is the theme this month at Kraft it Up!
I hope you take the time to come play along with us and share what you LOVE!
here's my spin:
the blue you see on the mirrors is courtesy of a beafutiful sky , full of sun {finally} !!!

I am recycling my corrugated coffee warmer in my hearts and my Tim Holtz new die!
I hope you also use your stash...if you have been scrappin' as long as I have you may recognize the Basic Grey heart rub on on my photo....

I also used Tim Holtz tissue tape and several stamps and Maya Road and other textures!

more BG rub ons!!!!!
and I also used the grunge board in between my cuts, so perfect for using!
Thanks for stopping by it's so good to be back!!!
Hugs

Milagros



6 comments:

Lizzy Hill said...

STUNNING! I looove the grunge board, the rub ons & those hexagons are totally AMAZING!!! ANNNND I lOOOOOVE the blue.....glad you're back:):)

Ros Crawford said...

Stunning stunning page ... I love the rustic look ..

Barbara said...

Here's perfection for you! Wow! Welcome back! A fabulous page... and I do want one of those "café" NOW! Have a good weekend!

Mitra Pratt said...

VERY fabulous!

I love the coffee photo and that new die is AWESOME! Enjoyed this page quite a lot, probably as much as you did making it!

Mitra Pratt said...

Thanks for inspiring me so much to make my very own page! Talking about yours on my blog! Hugs!

http://mitralee.blogspot.com/2014/02/sweet-silly-together-for-kraft-it-up.html

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

Yummy!!!!!