6/4/15

Prima BAP, Mixed Media challenge

Hi everyone! Just got back from a wonderful vacation, rested and inspired and in absolute LOVE with the glorious new Garden Fable collection by Prima.  It was waiting for me!!!!
So using this month's awesome sketch by Keren for the Prima BAP, and Finnabair's Mixed Media Academy Challenge, here's my take!
I loved the sketch so I attacked it with reckless abandon using the new Bloom Spray and a paintbrush, free strokes done with my hands, random circles done with a glass and the bottle cap, and then in the same spray splash I used Finnabair's new stamps, to continue in the same palette



I also used Finnabairs bubble mask with a pencil for more circles, I love the handwritten feel of this paper.  I loved Riika's technique with the pencil/stencil, it rhymes!!! and then I stamped using Net & Wire and Don't Forget to Fly!
I then stamped Finnabair;s saying, with sticky embossing powder and used her Mica powder in gold to highlight the phrase

some SIIC, wood, brads and resins to continue the circle theme and draw your eye to the picture
I love my daughter's style, she's only ten but she knows what she wants and wears it well so I couldn't omit her converse sneakers and her pose, LOL!




Franks pearls are also here!
Here's the sketch so you can play too!
June 2015 BAP keren

2 comments:

Lizzy Hill said...

Absolutely fabulous....going on vacation works for your scrapping, I think!!! LOOOOVE those pink circles & you've used that pp to perfection. I'd award you first prize!!!

Bente Fagerberg said...

Really splendid creation.
Love the lightness and happy free abandon thet I can see in this page!
Great choice of products also! xoxo