3/17/15

Bloom Girl Post Tatoo Couture

Hi! I'm still pinching myself, blown away by the chance to be part of the Bloom Girls amazing team of talented ladies!
This week Prima is showcasing the Floral stamp and I'm guilty of calling all the stamps my faves
 but hey they are! So I'm using the floral with one of the girls.   I have had in my brain this idea, ever since I first saw Lacie, of working a lace dress with her tattoo.
Here's my finished piece and then to see the steps hop on to the Jamie Dougherty Bloom Girls Blog!
Thanks so much for stopping by!
 
Milagros
 
Supplies used
Bloom Girls Floral Stamp
Bloom Girls Lacie Stamp
Bloom Girls Spark Stencil
Art Ingredients Mica Powder in Pink
Art Ingredients Micro Beads in Pink
Prima Watercolor Pencils (The Basics,  Julie Nutting skin & hair )
Art Basics Modeling Paste and 3 D Gloss gel
Archival Ink in Jet Black
Wood Canvas
Metal, Die Cutting Machine, Dies, Embossing Folder
Brenda Walton Cartouche Crown

5 comments:

Yolanda said...

This is amazing! I love how you used the metal pieces. Thanks for sharing.

Yolanda said...

I forgot to say CONGRATULATIONS!!!
Me encanta saber que hay una Bloom Girl de Puerto Rico.

Lizzy Hill said...

What a wonderful creation! She looks beautiful & the framing is gorgeous:):)

Barbara said...

The lace dress really is exquisite!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

HUGE CONGRATS!! This is gorgeous!! I loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeee it!!!