2/14/12

sweet cherry pie!

Happy Valentine's Day everybody!!! Well I am up for another challenge over at the Shabby Tea Room and cherry oh is their theme to celebrate National Cherry Month!
Look at this yumminess



makes me want to have my own basket of fresh picked goodness!!! and since the challenge required some cherries here's what I did
 


I used some chipboard cherries by Dear Lizzy and altered them with bling, I stamped the word sweet in both sides of my tiny flag with a Maya Road stamp  on a MR pin.


 


 The other side is equally pretty showing a button and a bloom...
And here is my slice of sweet cherry pie, I just want to eat it up!

7 comments:

glorygirl said...

That is so pretty! Great idea!

jacirascrap said...

hum...também adoraria um pedaço de seu delicioso bolo!!! Ficou lindo!!

cnelson said...

This could not be lovelier! !!

Audrey Pettit said...

So, so, so stinkin' cute, Milagros! I want to just eat this up, too!

Cindy said...

How clever! I really like this. And your embellishments are perfect. Thanks for sharing this with us in the Tea Room this week.

Dawn said...

What a brilliant idea. Love it and its made me hungry for cake. x

purple_pea_fran said...

This is just so adorable! Great idea and gorgeous decoration! Thanks for sharing with The Shabby Tearoom this week.