3/17/15

20 years

Ago I married the love of my life, so happy still, as in 1995...Digging through my stash I found the perfect paper to commemorate my Anniversary with, a vintage paper circa 2007.  Yes you read it right 2007, I confess I am a paper collector, sometimes a paper is just to precious for me to use, LOL.
Since the watercolor trend is so HOT right now I decided to bring it out and sat down to paint as a child would: happy and content!
 so, are you like me, a Prima Paper Protector? Humm PPP yep that's what I'm working with their new palette!
Do You remember this? Ahh the most perfect Paintable texture!

here's my personal pick of products


Jamie Dougherty Bloom Girls Floral stamp is the Bomb!!!

if you are stamping, go ahead and do the whole sheet!

before...


happily painting...
using Finnabair perfect Art Ingredients, Mica Powder in gold!

more watercolor


I totally love the way this shines

yes I still need to do some calligraphy on that banner...
couldn't find any alphas that suited it to my expectations

but I have no  need to journal as the paper says it all "loving, hoping, believing"

yup, perfect shine all right!

Our happy family, wishing you a wonderful St Patrick's day today!
 
Milagros

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Muchas felicidades....hermoso el Lay Out

Unknown said...

Muchas felicidades....hermoso el Lay Out

Barbara said...

Happy and content as a child... that is a state I long for! So good to see you again and happy anniversary! As usual, you have created a gorgeous piece here - thanks for all the details in making it, too!