3/25/11

Bloom


 I was having a blast playing with my watercolors and discovered that I got a second set of them by pure chance, as the brushstrokes gave me a pretty silhoutte underneath.  I also wanted to play with this Prima beads and I cut them apart to play with them.  These are the photos from my previous post, those blooms are so pretty they deserved a page of their own.
These tiny alphas are the cutest!


Remember the pretty pictures of Miss M, well the day I went to pick them up, the lab tech had blown one out of proportions, see her way up there on the wall!
off for the weekend, unless I come up with something else...

4 comments:

cnelson said...

such a lovely lo!

Unknown said...

Your LO is gorgeous, love how you inked up around the butterflies, very pretty!

Yara said...

Muy lindo tu layout! Me encanta como trabajastes las mariposas!

Que emocion que utilizaran tu fotografia de tu nena! Me gusta mucho!!!

Gracias por comentar en mi blog! Agradezco mucho que mis papas me hayan tomado muchas fotos de chiquita, y era el momento apropiado de escrapearlas. Que tengas un lindo dia!

Audrey Pettit said...

How fun and pretty this is! Love the watercolor effect. :)