7/23/11

Sweet Paddle Board & Blog hop Winner!!!!

Do you like to follow recipes? I do!  Here's one for you, create a project that includes polka dots, metal, leaves, 3 circles, and fabric.  Go to CCG to see the inspiration board or my previous post and play
My polka dots are in the  Prima flowers and the background is a swiss dot by Bazzill, the leaves are bling in between the flowers
my 3 circles are in the pictures of me using the paddleboard, the fabric is ruffled in the board
the metal is in my frame for the tittle

 details for the board I created, and the full page!
I do hope you have a fun weekend, mine is long there are 2 holidays coming up for us next week so I will probaby will take a break and see you in a few days!
Do come back tomorrow Sunday for the Blog Hop winner!!!!!!
Milagros

My Blog Hop Winner is Scrapbookertink!!! I will leave you instructions @ CCG!!!!

8 comments:

scrapbookertink said...

This is so pretty, love the metal frame x

cnelson said...

So fab! LOVE the design!

Myriam said...

Love you paddle board LO, have to do it with the photos of my kids, since no one took pictures of me when I was doing it.... hope to see you next Thursday, keep up the wonderful work you are doing, you are truly inspired!!!!!

sandi said...

Oh wow, this is sooooooooooo cute! Love the design that you've done with the colors...clever you!

scrapbookertink said...

Yeah I'm your blog hop winner, thanks sooooo much, have a great day! x

Audrey Pettit said...

Oh, goodness, how adorable! I just love those photos of you. Having them in the circles is just so much fun.

Ella Swan said...

What a lovely design here Milly! Soo pretty & love all the flowers!!

Unknown said...

LOVE LOE this layout!!! The paddle and oar are just fantastic..so clever :))xx