7/31/12

Make a wish!

It is time again to create my new monthly challenge at Colorful Creations I have done a colorful page to celebrate my daughter's birthday.  Hope you can make it there and join in the fun!
I brought out a whole bunch of stuff from my stash, bling, flowers, doily, PP
it's all part of the challenge


bonus points for stitching although noneed for it, don't sweat it if you don't!

I loved cutting that bit of October afternoon paper for my little banner!
Want to see more???
Hope you do here's the link, come see me and play!
Hugs,

Milagros

4 comments:

Analia Cristina said...

Cuantas cosas bonitas y coloridas,y qué bien las utilisas!Un abrazo desde Italia!

jacirascrap said...

Super colorido! Vou lá no seu link olhar melhor! Estou tão feliz que seu pacote chegou!!! Adorável tudo! Obrigada, postei lá no meu blog!

scrapping4me said...

Love how this page has turned out Milagros! Love the gesso texture and you captured your daughters bd in those photos so well! Very sweet!

Audrey Pettit said...

Wow, wow, wow! This is stunning, Milagros! I SO love all that bright beautiful color, and omgosh what amazing details!