9/3/12

Nutcracker Sweet

Hi Everyone!!! I hope this weekend has been a blast today is the Design Team's reveal of the new sketch at sketchesforyou2.  This is what we had to work with



I had immediate visions of a beautiful bow on a present,  and what a better time to give than Christmas
Well as you may know I love nutcrackers and Christmas and so I decided to incorporate
my 2012 wishlist for nutcrackers in my page.
The photos are of the brand new release by Kurt Adlers collection of pastel painted beauties.
I started collecting way back when my son was born, it was a boy thing that evolved the moment my daughter was born.  Now I needed girly painted ones... so here it is what I did
the cake and the cupcake...

the bow is totally functional, just wanted you to see the dimension I gave it

the title is wet embossed from the new Graphic 45 Nutcracker collection
I have the stamps but I am still waiting for the paper

I made some paper feathers to give it more dimension, I have to confess
I thought about doing a paper feather wreath...
maybe I will later on

So I hope you enjoyed my interpretation as much as I loved making it!
I would love to see your visions of the sketch so please don't forget to upload to the blog's gallery on the link above!!!
 
Milagros


6 comments:

Audrey Pettit said...

Wow! This is stunning, Milagros! Love your take on that sketch! the colors are so, so pretty for Christmas, and I love that paper bow. I just made a paper bow this weekend for a Halloween project I've got coming up. ;) Really love the paper feathers you made, too. I think they would make a fabulous wreath. ")

Eli said...

Congratulations: it's a pleasure to be in the team with you in this new adventure.
Eli

Pam Pritzl said...

Beautiful page! I just love those little snowflakes! So glad we'll be working together over at Sketchers!

FiKenward said...

WOW Milly, this is beautiful love how you worked the sketch here and how cute is that bow. Love it!!!

scrapping4me said...

This is so cute and a great take on the sketch! Those snow flakes are great! Love the nutcracker idea!

Sonia said...

Que belleza de página, te felicito!
-Sony
sonia-studio60.blogspot.com