6/16/14

Secret Garden

Hi everyone Happy Monday to you!
I loved the new moodboard at LPS and thought I'd play.  A few weeks ago my father in law rescued an injured hummingbird and was nursing him when we visited his home.  What a thrilling opportunity since what are the odds you get so close to one and be able to photograph it up close?
I paired my pics with Graphic 45 Secret Garden Collection, a perfect match to the pics and the mood board challenge with a touch of added blue and yellow, I also painted some white gesso on the background to match the board and have a new surface to stamp!

and some closies for you


of course we needed to pair this Kodak moment with a Fairy!!!!

some fuzzy cutting

here the focus is on the star the gorgeous hummingbird!


and here's the mood board in case you want to play too!
Hugs,


Milagros

4 comments:

Barbara said...

It's only now I see this gorgeous page that I realize just how much I've been missing your posts!!! Keep them coming!

Ros Crawford said...

Gosh this is adorable!! Beautiful page!!

Carol Peixoto said...

Super sweet page!!! I love it! Thank you so much for joining us at LPS!

Agnieszka/Mirabeel said...

Cute Layout! Thank you for playing along with us at LPS!