8/11/10

Familia


Harmonie is having a contest for a project LO or mini album using lots of ribbons, here is my sample working with their wonderful paper, ribbon, chipboard , alphas and inks

this is from my way down as I was embroidering the French knots on the two tonned ribbon,
close ups of embroidery
alpha details, these are so lovely, they are called peel offs, from Holland, and you can use positive and negative space as well, they are created specially for Harmonie.  You can also see their chipboard, is laser engraved, so detialed and pretty.  I used their Pistacho ink and since they are pigment based you can use embossing powder and make them shine!
here is more chipboard sample, see the details on that bracket! and the date was written on a tag I made using the excess paper on the top, the one that has the barcode on the back!  Way to recycle, love  line!

2 comments:

Marilyn said...

I love this!! love how you played with the ribbons and the details...great family pictures... Beautiful LO!!

cnelson said...

Gorgeous! love the ribbon work!!