5/13/11

Dive In

My goodness, thanks to Ross I can recover what Blogger lost, Happy Friday the 13th everybody!  I made 2 LO's for the By the sea Challenge at CCCB, here they are, with the water in all its glory, turquoise, perfect Dive In...Gilligan's Island southwest of Guanica, PR

 Now a second version of the same glorious day, here we are celebrating our free time on spring break!

And I kept thinking about the buttons and bows challenge over @ the kraft journal and I remember last year I made a senior prom dress, so I wanted to make a little girl's dress this time.  full with ruffles, tiny mother of pearl buttons and a gross grain bow, so fun creating on paper!
I used layer upon layer of punched edges to make the ruffles

Now on the original post I had included other images, I will repost them later, have an awesome weekend!

7 comments:

Tracy said...

Aww, so cute! The border punch layering made me think of Kirsty V. since she loves to do that.
Ahhh Puerto Rico. That place is very special to my hubby and me. I got to spend a week there with him when he was in the military. It was absolutely gorgeous and we'd love to go back some day. Have a great weekend and thanks so much for sharing this adorable project with us at The Kraft Journal!

shelly said...

this is adorable! i love how you used the punches.

jacirascrap said...

HAAA!! Houve muita diversão neste dia,né? Deve sorrir quando ve essas fotos!

Ros said...

So glad you recovered your posts ... these are so lovely ... thanks for sharing with us at CCCB

Audrey Pettit said...

Awww, Milagros, what sweet scrappy projects you have for us today. Those water layouts have me yearning for summer. Love, love the two totally different designs from the same day. And wow on that adorable card! Those layered ruffles are just amazing. Really sweet! Thanks so much for playing along with us again at The Kraft Journal.

cnelson said...

Such lovely work! LOVE all these projects! Thanks you so much for playing along at CCCB!

Unknown said...

this is such a cute LO.. so glad summer is here.. Thanks so much for playing along with us at CCCB!