7/11/12

We 'R BFF's

Hi all we are having our first blog challenge over at CC and Andrew is the host you have the whole month to complete the project so i know it is something you can comfortably do!  Here's the scoop
in your LO you need to use the following
1) one photo
2) some squares

3) At least two types of lettering or fonts
4) flowers
And here's my entry!
I wanted to use some remnants I had from a gorgeous Echo Park paper, I had cut all the doilies on the front.  Since I had a bunch of circles but needed squares for the recipe I decided to use a fold technique and turned them into squares.  It is pretty easy to do and gives such a dimensional and pretty result, you should give it a try.  Once you have your circle put it on top of a square and fold you circle to the square dimensions, that's it!
There are also several challenges going on at the Colorful Creations ning site, you could give one or two a try!
Here's the guest designer sketch challenge, pretty fun to use several photos

Here's my interpretation
If you remember my trip from Culebra when we went snorkeling, here are some pics!
So go over and join our fun community I am pretty sure you will love our challenges!
Have fun,


Milagros

4 comments:

jacirascrap said...

Dois LO muito belos!! Adoráveis fotos do fundo do mar!!!!

Sonia said...

Hola Milly
Me encanto tu layout y el sketch me gusta. Great JOB!
*Viaje pendiente para tu tienda a ver cuando se me da*

-Sony
Sonia-Studio60

Tabitha said...

Fabulous pages!!

Audrey Pettit said...

Really beautiful layouts, Milagros! I love the squares you created from the circle punches and love the mix of fonts. Such fabulous photos on that second layout, too. Just takes my breath away!