7/21/13

Details

Hi everyone!
Welcome to a new inspirational week at our beautiful world.  This time our prompt was given to us by our talented Wendy and the word was details!
I took Mercedes for her birhtday to the zoo and the butterflies garden was just brimming with them
there were so many lovely bloom and monarchs for my happy trigger
so I am sharing with you my detail
the pollen dust while the butterfly was busy feeding
sweet little speckles of gold

they are so beautiful to look at

happy eating away

I just wished I had brought my macro with me


the happy girls

and a different one to finish it up!
Can't wait to see your details!!!!
I will be out for Craft and Connect I promise to go see your posts as soon as I can, since I am scheduling this post to go live on the 21st.
 
Happy huntings for your details
 
 
Milagros
 


7 comments:

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

How beautiful are those little details, awesome shots dear, and it just put a smile on my face seeing those happy girls!
Have a safe journey and see you soon!

Ros Crawford said...

Wonderful photos ... who can resist the beauty of nature? And a lovely photo of those adorable girls ...

AppleApricot Wen said...

Oh wow Milagros, beautiful photos! Great shots, I love the butterflies and those beautiful flowers. And very handsome young ladies :)

hugs

Audrey Pettit said...

Gorgeous, gorgeous photos, Milagros!

Shahrul Niza said...

I'm so lucky to be able to visit you now, my computer is having a nervous wreck! lol.

These are stunning, Milagros :). Beautiful shots, I could see the pollen real good. Beautiful monarchs are enchanting, I remembered seeing pictures of them covering the whole tree!!.

Teresa Zuehls said...

Gorgeous shots of the butterflies and flowers. I especially love the first photo of the pollen on the flower. Great job on capturing the small details! TFS

My Creative House said...

Your flowers details are so beautiful, love your photos.
Anni