7/11/13

Happy Birthday!

Hi everyone! Today I bring you a sweet and quick card done for the CCCB challenge.
When I tell you this flowed effortlessly I am not lying!
I was looking in my scrap pile as I remembered an old CP collection, I think it was Party Girl that had some strawberries on it. And as I was looking I stumbled on strawberries PP, how cool was that!
yeyyyy!!!! Thanks to the lovely ladies at CCCB!
Spotlight Artist Badge
here's Kirsty's inspiration photo
 
super sweet!

a close up of my berries!!!!
Now I am ready for my next birthday!!!
Thanks for stopping by,
 
 
Milagros


6 comments:

AppleApricot Wen said...

Oh yummie, gorgeous sweet card. Happy you stumbled upon the beautiful berry papers Milagros :) Hugs, Wendy

AppleApricot Wen said...

Oh ya... thank you for joining us at CCCB :) Lol, I keep forgetting because you're one of my OBW team buddies and thus feel like "one of us" :) xx

Anonymous said...

So adorable!!! I LOVE the paper choice and design!! Thank you for playing along this week at CCCB :-)

Audrey Pettit said...

This is SO adorable!

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

So berry sweet, thanks for sharing it with us at CCCB! Always good to see you here! : )

Ros Crawford said...

Absolutely delicious! So glad you joined us at CCCB have a great evening