11/18/11

Limited Edition 1/1

Told you I'd be back this week again.  Today is my dear mom's birthday and she is not with us ;( she is visiting North Carolina with her best friend.  I bet she is having a blast!
The beggining of this week brought to my inbox Audrey's guest spot for The Shabby Tearoom, 'Shabby Pastel Christmas' is their challenge and I felt so inspired I decided to play.  See what I mean about the inspiration photo?



just makes me drool over the sweets and the pretty bouquet... and so I created various things along the week.  Sometimes I just can't help myself so I will have to do multiple posts today in order to be able to submit them all!!!
Now anyone that knows me knows I decorate and make things for almost every season but Christmas is my favorite second to Halloween (there I go again...)
Since my first born is a boy it started with one nutcracker for a boyish Christmas, it has turned into an obsession and every year at least one joins the march.  I even learned to play on the piano the Tchaikovsky's March of the Nutcracker.  This year my best friend found a blank one!!! Can ypu believe it???? So I decided to use my favorite medium: Paper,  and here is the result:

His name is Mr.Webster's

And he is dressed in Winter Fairy Tales Fashion

He is posing with a poinsettia crown

And being the Limited Edition that he is...his pedestal is blinged
Back view, so you can enjoy him...
And the "artist's" signature!!!

Hope you enjoy him as much as I enjoyed creating him, giggling like a 5 year old, for reals, LOL
Hugs

Milagros







7 comments:

Debbie said...

Oh my shabby goodness ... this is beyond amazing -- WOW! Perfect for our shabby pastel Christmas challenge in the Tea Room -- thanks for sharing your talents with us all this week :)

Marilyn said...

Beautiful Milagros!!!

Melissa Bove said...

Absolutely gorgeous!! Love Nutcrackers and this one is awesome!!

Thank you very much for joining us this week at The Shabby Tea Room!

Hugs...
Melissa

jacirascrap said...

Que lindo seu quebra nozes em tons pastéis!!

Alison said...

Absolutely gorgeous!!
Alison xx

Colleen Dietrich said...

Congrats on your win at TSTR! This is truly amazing. What a great idea!

Audrey Pettit said...

SO beautiful! And I'm chuckling over the name! Mr. Webster's.......brilliant!!