11/21/11

The Shabby Tea Room Winner Week 88

Week #88 - Milagros C. Rivera

Words by Debbie, still blushing...
{Love} does not even begin to express how much I simply adore this oh-so-pretty in pink handmade nutcracker! I want one for my personal collection ... it is absolutely stunning, creative and beyond inspirational! I am a huge fan of anything pink, so this sweet little fella really pulled on my heart strings this week ... thank you Milagros, for sharing your beautiful Christmas Nutcracker with us all this week!


Thank you Debbie for picking my entry, loved every second of creating it!!!

4 comments:

Bente Fagerberg said...

Wow, that is a real gem you made there.I am sure you will treasure it for years, unless you made it as agift...?
Congrats from me. It is so well deserved , but of course blushing always becomes a beautiful woman :-D
Take care my friend!

Audrey Pettit said...

Congratulations!! SO not surprised you would win this this fabulous creation! How absolutely beautiful!

Sonia said...

Hello Milly
Congrats for your fab creation.. Boricua Power!!
-Sony
http://sonia-studio60.blogspot.com

glorygirl said...

This nutcracker is so amaaaaaazing! WOW! Loooooove it! Thanks for sharing it with us!