11/30/11

time for a project...

just letting you know Frank feels like he won the Grammy's with his Honorable Mention at TSTR, thanks girls !!!
Continuing with my daughter's obsession of playing in the snow I have created a snow man.  My way, not very cold here and refraining to use pink was very, very hard...Thankfully I could use glitter!  Do you remember Target's back to school ads? the one where the teacher said "glitter, so much glitter (insert giggles)"!!! loved her,  I feel the same way.  Anywhoo this one is my second entry into the The Shabby Tearoom thought it would be pretty cool to take him for a picnic!

No name for the fellow yet...As you can see there's a ton of glitter in his Websters hat  of course, ferns (remember he's a guy from the tropics)!!! And glorious mica Flakes all over his face.
'''

 A ruffled neckline in glorious trim, Prima Lace at the end of his hat...And he is hiding a surprise. He is a recycling fella, and is sitting atop a box of Webster's pins that holds inside a 2x2 album, to keep unforgettable tiny Christmas memories in one place!



mayor micro mini cuteness factor, LOL!!!

Hi!!! Thinking I'll be calling him Frank, because little Miss M loves her Frank Sinatra
so here he is the complete little fella, hope you have an inspired rest of the week , I think I am pretty inspired and almost ready to scrap my last pics,
Hugs
Milagros

8 comments:

Tere Torres said...

such a handsome fella Frank!
the mica looks so nice and real.

Unknown said...

Oh my! Your cute and handsome snowman really melts my heart, fantastic creation! Thanks for visiting my blog and your sweet comment ;-)

Anonymous said...

Snowmen are my favorite and hes so so cute! I love the flower and all the glitter!!Thanks so much for sharing your beautiful creation this week at The Shabby Tea Room :-)

papertrails leaver said...

this is just incredibly sweet and gorgeous! Love all the white!

Sharon said...

OMG...you must have had so much fun playing in all that glitter and mica flakes! This little guy is just too cute and certainly evokes snow! Very creative.
Sharon
aka celticrafter

cnelson said...

He is SO FAB! LOVE, LOVE, LOVE him!

Audrey Pettit said...

EEEEEK! I am in love with Frank!
This is amazing, Milagros!

purple_pea_fran said...

So cute! Wonderful idea and beautiful quilling too :) Thanks for sharing with us at The Shabby Tearoom