3/29/14

CSI 116 Amazing


Hi everyone, a new case is out for you at CSI, wonderful inspiration for you if you are a fan of silhouettes or music.  To me it was the perfect chance to scrap this pics of my son, playing his guitars, and of course the perfect opportunity to use my new Prima stencil.. 
I love the effect of white on white, it gives such a cool dimension 

For my evidence I chose 
  • music elements
  • circles
  • metal
  • silhouette ( my guitar)
  • labels
TESTIMONY - CHOOSE AT LEAST 1 CLUE
  • Journal on several different journaling spots

I hope you can make some time and come play with us! your

1 comment:

Audrey Pettit said...

Ooh, LOVE it, Milagros! Awesome photos of your son, and I love how you've arranged them here. The white on white background is fabulous. Adore that guitar silhouette, too! ADORE!