Hello, I absolutely Adore you!

Happy Monday everyone! I have been trying to figure out what glitched possessed my blogger when a scheduled post didn't go through?????
Anywhoo it's never too late to share what has been going on for most of the month at 
Kraft it up, think of it as a mid month release of sorts!
This is our

This month your challenge is to create a layout using Kraft and at least 5 of the following six items...Layers, Sequins, Mists/Paints/Gelato's, Tearing or Disressing, Stamping, Arrows or Triangles
And my interpretation of the challenge!
It's not too late to get your fingers inky and join us in this awesome challenge!



Analia Cristina said...

Hola Milagros,has hecho una preciosa pagina,fresca y dulce!Saludos!!

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

Beautiful layout, love the background!

Barbara said...

So glad you realized we had so far missed out on it - such a beautiful creation again. It makes me feel warm which is of particular importance just now as I came in from cycling in the rain, totally drenched...

Audrey Pettit said...

You absolutely nailed this challenge, my friend! Love, love it!