4/11/14

New CSI case file No.118 Moms

What fun I had with this weeks case at CSI, it is a gorgeous inspiration drawing a bold and sassy chick!

here's some background info on the handmade fringe



for my evidence I made fringe painting watercolor paper , I also did some pen work to add on to my stamp

I used jewels and animal print, white background and hearts

for my testimony I went with an all about me prompt using all the things we as as moms are

this is our fab case this week and the amazing sketch by Em!
Hope I get to see you on the gallery this week!!!
Your

4 comments:

Barbara said...

That fringe is fabulous - as is the whole page! You really outdid yourself this time. Have a good weekend!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

So gorgeous! LOVING the fringe and the bow!!!!

Ros Crawford said...

Fabulous art work Milagros ... I love the background!

Audrey Pettit said...

This is SO seriously cool, Milagros! I am in awe of that background you created, and your fringe, too! You totally nailed the mood of this week's fun challenge! Love it!