4/18/11

Easter is coming

Such a welcoming week, it means so much to us, plus we get a lot of time with the kids!  This is what you will find right now at my scrap table, such a sight!
Having fun with stamps, inks, markers, she made Audrey's basket

And her mama made this card for the Kraft Journal, ever since I saw the painting on craft I wanted to give it a try.  It is all fuzzy, underneath a blaket of die cut felt.


And here is a LO that had me busy for a while today, I took some photos of Mercedes this weekend that were so precious and I loved the end result.
Girl, Size 6...TCR palette #54  I am totally in love with this BG paper that looks like "moire fabric"

7 comments:

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

That is so so sweet, I love the combination of pink and orange, what a beautiful choice, and a super lovely page!

Audrey Pettit said...

You go, Baby Girl!! Look at that fabulous basket from Miss M! You tell her how amazing she is from me. :)
And talk about amazing, your projects are fabulous, Milagros! Love, love the die cut felt on the card and that sweet basket image. The pink and kraft is SO a favorite color combo of mine. And what a stunning layout! I adore the photo arrangement and the colors, and WOW on those flowers!
Thanks for joining us again this week at The Kraft Journal. I so enjoy your projects.

cnelson said...

Gorgeous work!! LOVE the sweet basket from your dd!!

Unknown said...

I cannot help but love everything I see here in your post, really wonderful! Hope you and your family have a great Easter together!

ANUPAMA CHOUDARY said...

Doesn't it feel great when our kids work on their own creative projects? Happy Easter!

Tracy said...

The felt is such a interesting look! I just recently tried coloring on kraft too. It has such a cool look doesn't it. Great card and your daughter did such a great job on her basket. Thanks so much for joining us this week at The Kraft Journal!

Myriam said...

Loooove this LO, can't wait to do it next time I go to PB!!!