9/8/13

Bubbles

Is our new prompt for the week at
 
Bubbles make me feel like a kid, there is something magical in seeing them grow while you blow. Even doing something as mundane as doing the dishes, transforms itself into fun the second a set of bubbles comes out of the spout of your dishwashing detergent!!!
We have a fabulous guest joining us this week, if you have been following us from the very beggining you may have already fallen in love with her photographs
her name is Liz and you will also love her blog!
 
So here's my share for you this week!





 a bubble thief...
a macro shot

 
 loving the way the sun hit her face
So it's a fun filled week for me, I can't wait to see your bubbles!
Do share with us!
 
 
 
Milagros


6 comments:

Ros Crawford said...

Such wonderful shots!! I love seeing the dog leaping up there too! Your little one is so cute!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Loveeeeeeeeee these!! That dog shot is PRICELESS!

Audrey Pettit said...

Ahh, precious photos! There's just something so magical about blowing bubbles. My two kiddos loved bubbles when they were little, and I have many happy memories of blowing bubbles with them over the years. :)

Shahrul Niza said...

Gorgeous photos! Wow ... love to see kids playing with bubbles. Oh, yes ... I LOVE the bubble thief too, LOL.
I don't play much with bubbles growing up, but now all grown up I do feel like it is a magical thing. If I have kids one day, I'll blow bubbles with them in a heart beat. Hugs.

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

Oh fun, even your dog agree too! Lovely shots!

libbyquilter said...

beautiful shots here~!!
love the way that some of the bubbles in the first one look like golden globes~!
and that your dog was getting in on the fun was pretty fabulous too~!

:-)
libbyQ