9/29/13

Together

Happy Sunday everyone! Ican't believe it's almost October already!!!
So this week our prompt word at OBW is together
I chose this sweet picture of the 3 cousins together, my son, daughter and nephew
at my mom's over the weekend
this is the original photo

after a little bit of tweaking on Picassa here's the result
I cropped the photo to a 4"x4" format to mimic an instagram
then I used the B&W and I finished with the holg-ish effect for the black shadows around the photo
I think it summs it up real sweet.

more togetherness...
now show me yours at
 
can't wait to visit
 
 
 
Milagros



 


12 comments:

Lizzy Hill said...

Love what you did with your photo...looks great & the theme is a fab one:):)

Barbara said...

That is really sweet and I like how you worked on it! As I just got an apple cake out of the oven I might go out and look for togetherness now! Have a nice Sunday.

Ros Crawford said...

What a gorgeous shot ... How adorable your children are!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Loveeeeeeeeeee these!!!

Shahrul Niza said...

So sweet!!. Cousins are the best of friends, don't you think??. LOVE your creative work on that 'instagram' :). HUGS.

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

Wonderful photo for this week's prompt!
Have you email the photo to me yet, I check on Saturday morning and then I got busy after that, weekends is always like that, out most of the time. I will check again later.

Audrey Pettit said...

OMGoodness, you have the cutest little family ever! Love your happy photos, Milagros! And totally love the black and white instagram look on that middle one!

Anonymous said...

So sweet!!!!!!

Unknown said...

Wonderful photos, Milagros!!

Eila Sandberg said...

Now HOW sweet is this! just so precious! xox

libbyquilter said...

really excellent work on your photo~!!
love it in black and white and that close crop works quite well too~!

:-)
libbyQ

dawn said...

Hello! This is a great picture for the prompt this week. I love taking cousin pictures too, they are like siblings that don't live with you, best of times!!

LOVE the pink projects above, how creative and pretty!!