9/19/13

The White Challenge

Thanks to the lovely ladies at TSTR for the Honorable Cup of Tea!!!!
Ok, brace yourself becase it is my third post of the day... so much for not being able to create a few days! Oh well, I AM inspired!!!
First thing in the morning I go visit one of my favorite places to play
and they had this incredible image for their challenge, a white on neutrals glory.
Thispast Sunday I was pulling out some roots, and they were long enough to be weavable.  As soon as my daughter realized what I was doing she asked to help and so we created a wreath.
This challenge was the perfect way to dress it up!
I cut white, cream and kraft blooms and leaves out of 3  diffrent Sizzix dies

see, the humble begginings...

 

now I have me a pretty thing, to celebrate the Fall!

Here's the inspiration photo
 
Thanks so much for stopping by!
 
 
Milagros

8 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

This is gorgeous! I loveeeeeeeeeee it!!!!

Jill Norwood said...

What a beautiful wreath! I love all the details! :)

Barbara said...

Pulling out roots! I can't believe I threw the ones away that I pulled out by the dozens this past spring, ah! Love your project!

Audrey Pettit said...

OMGoodness, that is SO cool, Milagros! I LOVE that you made the wreath yourself from your own yard and LOVE how you've decorated it! All those neutrals flowers are so, so stunning!

Tina M said...

Stunning and creative...love it! Thanks for joining us at The Shabby Tea Room!!

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

Beautiful work of art!

Unknown said...

Totally gorgeous!!!

Ros Crawford said...

Oh my ... this is incredibly stunning! Well done my friend ... I really love your wreath!