9/19/13

Delight in the little things

Hi everyone! So sorry about the abscence but I had to help my DH for the last 3 days, so no scrappy goodness for me.  But I am back and happy to share a page I created for this months Prima ppp using a Life.Paper.Scrapbook sketch.
The colors are so different from what I normally use, but I thought they went so well with this sunset photos of my DD at the sea shore. 
now for the details...
I am in love with the new resins, see that gorgeous heart!
and the enamel one?

more enamel, more new flowers and paper

I actually love this close up of her feet in the water...
here's the wonderful September sketch over at life.paper.scrapbook
And here's the ppp, hope you make some time to play!


2013 September PPP
Thanks for stopping by and being patient with me!
 
 
 
Milagros




7 comments:

Jydelisse said...

Simply Beautiful!

Lizzy Hill said...

I can see why you love this collection & those colours are gorgeous.....looove how you've used the flowers around the page:):):)

Barbara said...

These flowers are breathtaking! Love the colors you used... so soft!

Audrey Pettit said...

Beautiful! Wow!

Chantelle said...

all those flowers have made this page so pretty - love your take on the sketch - thanks for playing along at LPS :)

NinaSt said...

Love the flowers! Such a dreamy layout! Thanks for playing along at LPS!

Allie said...

Beautiful page, I love the flowers! Thanks for playing along with us at LPS!