9/4/13

# never forget

Hi everyone! A very exciting beggining of the month, love seeing the new challenges out there, are you playing?
 
I am getting my hands dirty with Dylusions, gesso and distress paint!
I just looove these colors♥♥♥
I should have turned this into a journal page, it looks so pretty...
but my girl makes it even prettier!
loving the architectural detail by Ingrild Bolme, I added just a slight touch of paint to accentuate the heart

my wandering journal in the shape of waves

the arrows pointing to her

and the full reveal I used the new sketch at scrapfriends
and the yummylicious csi palette!
 
 
 
 
 
Hope you can make time to play and as always HAPPY
you are here!
 
Milagros

7 comments:

Ros Crawford said...

Your girl is certainly beautiful and your page is equally as beautiful ... I love the textures there ...

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

Super beautiful layout! Love the texture too!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

This is gorgeous! I loveeeeeeeee the colors and the music paper!!!!

Audrey Pettit said...

Wow, what a dreamy page, Milagros! Love those photos and love your take on that sketch. You've completely captured the softness and beauty of the ocean here. Even the journaling takes on the lines of the waves. Gorgeous!

Suburban Girl said...

A beautiful page for your beautiful daughter.

Lizzy Hill said...

I've been on holidays...just back! LOOOOVE what you've done here...& yes, it's always such a SHAME to cover up that bg with photos, LOL....gorgeous soft colours. Shame I've missed playing with the CSI...looks FAB:):) Thanks for joining us at SF, as always:):)

Miae said...

That background is truly beautiful, what a lovely page! Thanks for playing along with SF!