9/11/13

Comfy shoes

Hi everyone! Here again to share this cool blog from Russia keeping-the-best is their name and you can click on the link to see their fab place!
I made my page rotating the sketch
and used the CSI palette, kind of a fall vibe going on with it!
 

I fell in love while working with adding leaves to keep it real, like the place where I was standing,
they seem to come out of my pic!
 
I feel like I can listen to the crunch...
here's my journal, a promise to myself not to hurt me ever again by wearing high heels
 
And here's the sketch

and the palette


 
Go check it out and play!
 
 
 
 
 
Milagros

8 comments:

Mitralee said...

oh no! What did you do to your feet in heals? I love me some gold sparkly ones myself! Cute page love the leaves coming out of the photo!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

I loveeeeeeeeee this! LOVING the colors and the leaves!!!!

Lizzy Hill said...

CLEVER use of the leaves! Gorgeous palette & I am soooo with you re: high heels. My leg is still healing...got my eldest son's wedding next weeking...& I'll be in my flatties, that's for SURE:):):)

yyam said...

Such a sweet page! Love how the leaves appear to extend from your photo! :)

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

pretty mix of paper, wonderful work!
I wish I could find some comfy shoes too!

Ros Crawford said...

Wonderful page ... I love how you did the leaves!

Denise van Deventer said...

Great page and love the styling! Super pic of your comfy shoes! A great sentiment...but I am a shoe girl and will not be able to say goodbye to the heels! ;-))

Audrey Pettit said...

Wow, this is gorgeous, Milagros! Love all the layers, and that fall color palette is so up my alley. Good for you for vowing to take care of yourself! I love the photo you used, but mostly love the sentiment behind it to take care of yourself. And LOVE the leaves tucked under the photo. You are so right....totally looks like they pour out of the photo!